Monday, November 28, 2011

Time Flies



You know, I blog everyday in my head. Somehow, though, all those thoughts never seem to quite make it from mind to keyboard. Life speeds up, other things are more pressing, my thoughts no longer seem relevant. 


( I *heart* this pic of Anna mid-leap)


But you know what? I've decided that my thoughts are relevant. What could be more important than documenting our life?




So you're going to have to bear with me because I plan to put random musings to blog far more often from now on.



We've been having an excellent autumn. Brimming with apples, pumpkins and corn mazes.



We've celebrated fall fairs, crunching leaves, the first snowflakes and the return of peppermint mocha's (ok, perhaps that last one is more just me).




There is so much to look forward to, as we head into December. Anna's first school Christmas concert, trips to the theatre, advent calendars and a sweet project I hope to share with you soon.



Soak it all up. That's my pre-New Year's resolution. It really doesn't get better than this.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment